wachttijden App(Disneyland Paris & Lineberty)

MIR

Sinds een aantal dagen is de DLP app uit! Gratis te downloaden via I-tunes!

Hier een recentie:
Video Tour of the New Disneyland Paris iPhone App

Though the title of this blog post says it’s an iPhone app, it will work on an iPod Touch or iPad, but as you are walking round the resort using it you will need a data connection so a 3G enabled iPad will be required or you’ll need to use your Wi-Fi iPad or iPod Touch somewhere that has a Wi-Fi hotspots like the McDonalds in Disney Village.

So, onto the app, and a great one it is too, with a plethora of information for the planning of a trip to Disneyland Paris as well as anyone in the resort too. Rather than write a lengthy blog post I decided to shoot a video of the app, and this was in fact me using the app for the first time after downloading it, so apologies if I go round in circles a bit! The app is free.

I will be doing a follow up video, as I mention in the video, during park opening hours to see some more of the features enabled. So, what do you think of the brand new Disneyland Paris app? I’d love to hear from anyone who has used it in the parks – was the information up to date and quick to access?

Update – 4th November 2010
I’ve just tried to access the show times and waiting times data but I am being told I can only access this if I am in the parks. So, now more than ever I am relying anyone who will be in the parks with the app to let me know how these features work – any help would be gratefully appreciated by myself, and everyone reading this. Thanks!
Prince Charming

Disneyland Paris heeft een eigen iPhone app gelanceerd. Met de app kun je, als je niet in het park bent, bijvoorbeeld je bezoek plannen en openingstijden raadplegen. In het park toont de app (als je een dataverbinding hebt, dus roaming-kosten!) onder andere wachttijden voor attracties. De app is gratis en hier te downloaden...

De volledige omschrijving van de app:
Discover Disneyland® Paris (its two parks, its hotels and Disney® Village), plan your stay, and once you are on site optimize your visit by using the interactive map, increased reality, the waiting time at the attractions and parade and show times that appear on your phone in real time.

To discover Disneyland ®Paris, the application offers you:
- The description of each park, of its attractions, shows, parades, restaurants, stores and services (ATMs, restrooms, etc)
- A multitude of advice to be well-organized once you are on site, with preferred itineraries according to your tastes (strong sensations, family adventure for example)
- The latest news (attractions or seasons) with video trailers
- The presentation of our hotels, of our different park admission tickets and show tickets, with the possibility of reserving directly through our central reservations office.

Once you are on site, the application helps you organize your visit in our parks by using, in particular:
- The interactive card: it allows you to highlight all the points of interest, such as shows, parades, restaurants, stores and services (ATMs, restrooms, etc) and to be geo-localized to make it easier to find your way around the parks.
- A search motor: symbolized by a magnifying glass on the map, it allows you to select the points of interest by criteria, be it the type of attractions (strong sensations, for little ones, etc) or even the specialties or prices of the restaurants.
- Increased reality: symbolized by the symbol 3D (for the 3GS and 4 iPhones), it allows you to see the parks through the iPhone’s camera and to position the points of interest directly
- Park hours, attractions, shows and attraction waiting times are given when you are geo-localized in one of the parks.
- The schedule: it allows you to group together the attractions you do not wish to miss. A warning system is put into place and gives you the time of the shows you have reserved.

This application is rich in content. We recommend you to download it via Wi-FI connection or to use your iTunes from a computer.
The application is free. A wireless mobile connection is require to use it inside the Disney parks. Please consult the rates and fees of your operator before to use it.

bron: d-log
Gebruikers-avatar
pinocchio
BerichtenCOLON 146
GeregistreerdCOLON 20 Feb 2009, 00:52

Nu nog wachten op WiFi toegang in de parken zodat er geen roaming-kosten zijn (al is het alleen maar om toegang te krijgen tot de wachttijden/showtimes, (gratis) wifi internet zal sowieso teveel van het goede zijn)).
of eventueel Bluetooth.
want met Bluetooth is een paar jaar terug ook geëxperimenteerd, maar daar heb ik daarna eigenlijk niets meer van gehoord?!?
last year: 23-26 sept 2016: Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend, Inaugural Party, Cafe Mickey Meets, 5k, Halve Marathon, Dream Castle, upcoming: 21-24 sept 2017: Half marathon weekend, 5k,10k,HalfMarathon, Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo-challenge, Hotel Cheyenne
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220
GeregistreerdCOLON 26 Mei 2010, 08:40

Vandaag zijn er tests geweest met een nieuwe android applicatie voor bezoekers. Mensen kregen een kaart met een code om gebruik van de app.
Beschrijving
This is a test application for a limited duration at Disneyland Paris.

Discover Disneyland Paris (its two parks and Disney Village). Once you are on site organize your visit using real time information such as attraction wait times, shows, and parade schedule.** Park hours, attraction wait times*, and show schedules are provided in the parks only.** The application is free**. This is a test application for a limited duration.

Minimum required set-up:
- Android 2.2
- Resolution screen size 800 x 400

A wireless mobile connection is required to use real time information. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult the rates and fees from your operator before using it. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage not available everywhere. If you are under 18, get your parents’ permission first.

* The estimated wait times are given for your information only and do not represent a commitment by Disneyland Paris.

** Excluding Internet connection charges. This application requires high volume transfers of data. Consult the rates and fees from your operator.
Er bestaat al een applicatie sinds 2010, deze is al meer dan 1.2 milj keer gedownload! De applicatie laat de bezoekers in real-time wachttijden bekijken voor elke attractie of de reservatiedienst van de restaurants contacteren. Gemiddeld maken 10.000 mensen per dag gebruik van de applicatie voor Android of I-Phone.

Afbeelding

Hier vind de de huidige versies:
http://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/disneyla ... 08589?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... roid&hl=fr

En nu worden er testen gedaan met een nieuwe applicatie met nieuwe functies zoals promo aanbiedingen voor restaurants of winkels of zelfs Fastpass!

(Bron: mobiles-actus)
Op zoek naar de beste aanbieding voor Disneyland Paris? klik hier
That it was all started by a mouse. (Walt Disney)

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Filmpje over de I-Phone en Android Applicatie

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
BerichtenCOLON 471
GeregistreerdCOLON 13 Okt 2013, 17:17

Let op! Wordt wel door fans bijgehouden, is dus niet de officiele geregistreerde wachttijd van DLP ;-).
Gebruikers-avatar
JohanD
BerichtenCOLON 216
GeregistreerdCOLON 25 Nov 2013, 13:00

Moderator schreefCOLONLet op! Wordt wel door fans bijgehouden, is dus niet de officiele geregistreerde wachttijd van DLP ;-).
Logisch lijkt mij
Kris85
BerichtenCOLON 23
GeregistreerdCOLON 02 Okt 2013, 09:02

ik kon er geen topic over vinden, maar deze sluit wel aan op mijn vraag. Ik heb begrepen dat je ook apps hebt die de wachttijden van de attracties doorgeven? Deze is niet van disney zelf? zijn deze een beetje betrouwbaar of wordt er te weinig gebruik van gemaakt waardoor de tijden eigenlijk niet meer kloppen?
Wie van de mensen hier gebruikt een wait time app?
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Eigenlijk werkt die van Disney zelf perfect en die tijden zouden toch juist moeten zijn niet?

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Dlrp Roundup heeft de wachttijden bij alle attractie online op hun site staan!

http://dlrpr.com/waits/index.php

Ook kan je enkele grafieken zien met gemiddelde wachttijden

http://dlrpr.com/waits/stats.php

Wat opvalt voor mij is dat vrijdag de kalmste dag is!

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
mrjojo
BerichtenCOLON 4
GeregistreerdCOLON 06 Jul 2014, 16:44

welke app is het mooiste en handigste voor de parken, het gaat met name om de wachttijden.

greez Johan
Besmet met het Disneyvirus
Monster-E
BerichtenCOLON 550
GeregistreerdCOLON 06 Jun 2014, 09:06

De officiële Disneyland Partijs App al geprobeerd?
mrjojo
BerichtenCOLON 4
GeregistreerdCOLON 06 Jul 2014, 16:44

Ja die heb ik er ook op staan

ik heb deze 3 gevonden:
My Dlp
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris Wait

Welke is het handigste en meest gebruiksvriendelijk?

van 2 tot 5 jan Disney Paris
Besmet met het Disneyvirus
Gebruikers-avatar
Mich€l
BerichtenCOLON 719
GeregistreerdCOLON 09 Jun 2014, 10:56

Ik gebruik altijd de officiële en die werkt prima. Heb geen andere ervaringen, dus of die gebruiksvriendelijker zijn weet ik niet.
BUTTON_POST_REPLY

Terug naar