Algemene info Walt Disney Studios Park

Alles over het Walt Disney Studios Park.
BUTTON_TOPIC_LOCKED
Gebruikers-avatar
Belle
BerichtenCOLON 263
GeregistreerdCOLON 18 Feb 2009, 13:29

Pff tis gelukt! Hier een stukje van onze forum-muis in Animagique, helaas niet alles want ik werd op een cruciaal moment gestoord... :shock:

Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Wezz
BerichtenCOLON 1351
GeregistreerdCOLON 19 Feb 2009, 23:31

Op Facebook is er al een hele tijd geleden een pagina aangemaakt ( soort van petitie ) om Push terug te krijgen in de Studio's! Hier vind je de Facebook-pagina..

Vandaag kreeg ik een berichtje in m'n inbox waarin staat dat ze backstage bezig zijn met Push en hij waarschijnlijk vanaf april weer te zien zal zijn in de WDS! Ik hoop van harte dat het echt zo is, da's echt geweldig om te zien. Al vond ik het wel vrij irritant dat alle kinderen er aan gingen hangen en schoppen een paar jaar geleden.. Zou zoiets dan gewoon niet kunnen in Parijs?
C'est un grand jour....PUSH est en phase de répète Backstage, je l'ai croiser aujourd'hui ....retour prévue en avril ! Encore une victoire de canard !
Een video van Push in WDW, voor wie niet weet wie Push is ;)

En hier een video van Push in WDS uit 2006
DLRP [65] WDW [6] DL [2]
Wezzlog Characters // Wezzvlog
Prince Charming

De Disney and More blog heeft de geruchten van Soarin weer een beetje nieuw leven in geblazen:

When Soarin' over the World will come to the Walt Disney Studios...

DLP fans are now awaiting the future Ratatouille dark ride and when it will open the expansion of the Toon Studio land will be completed. But what's next for the WDS after Ratatouille? Well, it's time to talk again about another long awaited attraction: Soarin' over the World. As Soarin' over the World is not only awaited at the WDS but also at DCA and Epcot this article which reveal details about the new movie should also interest DCA and WDW fans.

Since Walt Disney Studios opening DLP Imagineers kept the room to build Soarin' in the future. The attraction is clearly indicated on some DLPI map project, all things which doesn't mean necessarily that they will build the attraction. It just mean that if they decide to build Soarin' they have the room available to do it. Actually, the space available is located between Cinemagique and the former Disney Channel buildings where are now Playhouse Disney and Stitch Live! attractions. And if you want to have an idea of the dimensions of the space available for Soarin' have a look at the picture below shot from the WDS parking lot.

Afbeelding

So, they do have the room to build Soarin' but when will they build it? In a former article one year ago i explained why we shouldn't expect to "soar over the world" before 2011. Well, actually it won't be before 2013 - and this is for DCA or Epcot Soarin' versions. For the Walt Disney Studios, considering that the Ratatouille dark ride may open only early 2013 there is of course no chances at all to have a Soarin' opening the same year.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

However, what i can tell you is that Production Courtyard - the "land" where Soarin' would be build if they decide to do so - is the next part of the park which should have a big "placemaking". It's also the area where DLP Imagineers have the biggest space available to build a new attraction. They have of course plenty of land to expand the park in front and beyond the Tram tour station but if they want to stay inside the current limits of the park the available area reserved for Soarin' is definitely the biggest one.

De overige tekst: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2010/ ... me-to.html
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220
GeregistreerdCOLON 26 Mei 2010, 08:40

Ever since Walt Disney Studios opened at Disneyland Paris in 2002, it has faced a lot of criticism. Many fans have even referred to it as Disney’s “worst park.” ThemeParkInsider.com, a blog that frequently hates on Walt Disney Studios, published an article called “10 Reasons to Love The Walt Disney Studios” but described it as “not an easy list to compile.”

I personally haven’t been to every single Disney Park in the world (I’ve still yet to visit the company’s Asian properties) but I wanted to provide my thoughts on this debate. I’ve visited Disneyland Paris four times in the past two years, as I’ve attended grad school in London. (For reference, I’ve been to WDW 10+ times and Disneyland just a few times in my life.)

The reason I’m writing this now is I stumbled across a thread in WDWMagic titled “why so much hate for [Disney's] Hollywood Studios?” As I read each critique of the park, I considered whether the same could be said for its Paris counterpart. For the most part, yes. Here are the major criticisms I’ve heard throughout the years on DHS and their WDS equivalents:

DHS is a “half-day” park

Walt Disney Studios sometimes barely even qualifies as a half-day park. For example, I was in the park last week, and I happened to be walking in front of a family of four. It was only a couple hours after the park opening, and the dad couldn’t stop talking about how excited he was to be leaving – he was so happy that they “got everything done” so quickly and “could spend the rest of the day in Disneyland Park.” This family of four had done EVERYTHING they wanted to do in just over two hours, and they were ready to leave.

DHS isn’t family-friendly

Going off that same family of four, they had two children about ages seven and nine, I’d guess. Possibly too short/afraid to ride the park’s thrill rides (Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror) and probably too old to enjoy the park’s younger offerings like Playhouse Disney. This doesn’t leave much, other than Crush’s Coaster (which suffers from the same problems as TSMM in Florida – it’s one of the only family-friendly rides for all ages, so the line is pretty much always much longer than any other attraction.) As a side-note, Crush’s Coaster ranks among my top 3 attractions in ANY Disney park. It’s truly one of WDS’s strong points.

DHS doesn’t have good quick-serve dining

Neither does Walt Disney Studios – hands down.

DHS is losing its cohesive theme

This is perhaps where Walt Disney Studios fares better than its Florida counterpart. The themed areas seemed more tied together (especially the neighboring Toon Studio and Toy Story Playland areas.) Plus, Walt Disney Studios doesn’t have the frequently-criticized Sorcerer’s Hat, and has retained the Earful Tower as its icon. (Although I admit it, I do like the Sorcerer’s Hat.)

But overall, even with the above remarks, Walt Disney Studios is still a fantastic park (and so is Disney’s Hollywood Studios.) Disney sets the bar in terms of theming and attractions, so really they are just competing against themselves. So yes, Walt Disney Studios could be considered the worst, but being the worst of the best isn’t a terrible rank to hold.

Additionally, I think the construction of the expansive and expensive Ratatouille dark ride will give the park a lot more of what it needs, at least alleviating some of the park’s downsides.

For those of you who have been to Disneyland Paris, would you consider Walt Disney Studios the worst
Disney park in the world?

Afbeelding
http://thedisneyblog.com/2012/04/23/wal ... the-world/
Op zoek naar de beste aanbieding voor Disneyland Paris? klik hier
That it was all started by a mouse. (Walt Disney)

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Vanaf vandaag is Armageddon ook 4 dagen per week open, net als Studio Tram Tour en Captain EO in Disneyland Park.

Afbeelding

(Bron InsideDLParis)

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Foto's dankzij InsideDLParis Twitter

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
BerichtenCOLON 471
GeregistreerdCOLON 13 Okt 2013, 17:17

Het bord met de partners was al uit het Disneyland Park verdwenen, maar nu is het bord in de Studios ook verdwenen, en wel vervangen:

Afbeelding

bron: insideDLParis
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Vandaag worden de Walt Disney Studio's 12 jaar! Proficiat! :sorc:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Disneyland Paris Walt Disney Studios Atmosphere

Bron DLRPFans

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

The Incredibles hit the road!

Bron Pixiedust.be

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Vandaag Lucky Dance Party in Walt Disney Studio's park! Vanavond ook een privé event met Fedde le Grand...

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
Prins Adam
Beheerder
Beheerder
BerichtenCOLON 9220

Prins Adam schreefCOLONOp zaterdag 13/12 is er een dance party in de Walt Disney Studio's.... weet wel niet goed hoe je aan tickets geraakt?

Je kan er wel winnen blijkbaar....
Cette semaine participez à la FG Airlines et remportez vos invitations et séjours pour 4 pour la soirée privée Ice Party by Credit Mutuel, à Disneyland Paris, avec Radio FG !
Samedi 13 décembre, dès 22h00 vivez une expérience glacée inédite dans le Parc Walt Disney Studios privatisé pour vous !
Avec vos attractions préférées comme la Tour de la Terreur, Ratatouille ou Rock n Roller Coaster.
Et le dj set exceptionnel du résident super star FG : Fedde le Grand
Ecoutez FG sur http://www.radiofg.com !
Bron https://www.facebook.com/riffxfr
Een verslag van de avond!

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
D-Tekenaar
BerichtenCOLON 12207
GeregistreerdCOLON 17 Okt 2013, 19:49

Het Walt Disney Studios Park blaast vandaag 14 kaarsjes uit

Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
D-Tekenaar
BerichtenCOLON 12207
GeregistreerdCOLON 17 Okt 2013, 19:49

Een vernieuwde Restaurant des Stars opende vandaag zijn deuren in de Walt Disney Studios

Afbeelding

bron : ED92
Gebruikers-avatar
Mama van prinsesjes
BerichtenCOLON 4991
GeregistreerdCOLON 29 Jun 2015, 19:52

Vandaag Summer Fun in Walt Disney Studios Park

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Volg onze avonturen op instagram
BUTTON_TOPIC_LOCKED

Terug naar